OBC CHURCH SERVICE REGISTRATION 06/27/2021
Time & Location
About the Event
***DOORS OF THE CHURCH WILL OPEN @ 9:50 AM AND CLOSES @ 10:20 AM.
***PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR IMMUNIZATION SHOT.
***NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE CHURCH ONCE DOORS CLOSES AND SERVICE BEGINS.
INDIVIDUAL INFECTION CONTROL:
· If you are experiencing symptoms, (fever, cough, shortness of breath and other symptoms as they are added), PLEASE STAY HOME.
· Those who are high risk to strongly consider staying at home
· Masks MUST be worn if you have not been vaccinated. Others may continue to wear masks if they feel more comfortable. (Remember that children under 2 years of age should not wear masks or face coverings).
· Avoid touching your face (nose, mouth and eyes).
· HAND HYGEINE:
Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or
Use hand sanitizers that contains 60-95% alcohol
· COUGH ETIQUETTE:
Cover mouth and nose with tissue when cough/sneeze.
(Put used tissues into the wastebasket)
Cough into upper sleeves (NOT IN YOUR HANDS-unless using tissue).
· At the entrance, a warning sign should be posted. An example of wording is: “Although as much has been done as possible, there is no guarantee that the building is COVID-free. If you enter, you acknowledge the personal risk.
· Hand sanitizer and mask will be provided upon entry for members who may not have one
· Upon entering members will have seating arrangements: Members who have not been vaccinated seating in Fellowship Hall with social distancing. Vaccinated members seating in sanctuary with relaxed social distancing.
· Members will be dismissed by sections
· Non-contact greetings (no handshaking, hugs, etc.)
· Temperature will be checked with a non-touched thermometer (non- vaccinated members). Only those with temperatures less than 100.4 degrees F (38 degrees Celsius) should be admitted.
· Children should remain with their household.
· Food gathering will continue to be suspended.
· Boxes/stations should be created where people may drop their offerings (DO NOT hand to an usher or other volunteer), and/or use an alternate giving options (Givelify).
Ensure that there are gloves and masks to count and bag cash.
Bag cash in a seal (zipped bag) as soon as possible.
Wipe down the outer surface of bag.
Wash hands immediately (soap and water or hand sanitizer).
· Liturgy and Rituals Adaptation - Communion ▪ Will most likely be at the beginning of worship using pre-packaged communion cup/wafer kits. ▪
· All Bibles, hymnals, prayer books, books, hardcopy material, bulletins, laminated bulletins/materials routinely distributed, pens from pews and other public areas, and information cards will be removed and not permitted to be brought in. Consider using screen/projector for scripture and responsive reading.
· A limited number will be allowed in the building. This will increase over time based on indications in the above section.
· Members can register if planning to attend service in person in. This will help with keeping track of attendees and seating arrangements.
· Continue virtual service and meetings.
· Music: Vaccinated members may be able to sing together (up to 10 members at this time). No congregation singing.
· Microphones will not be shared. If there is only one microphone, only one person will be using it.
· The sanctuary will be cleaned after each service.